- “Akademika” is a computer program developed by putting the
greatest efforts to incorporate all the amendments and decisions
affecting the laws in force in the Republic of Macedonia, thus creating a
database of unofficial updated versions of the laws. Although we believe that
we have invested the greatest efforts and knowledge to make this database
completely updated, still it can not be used or considered as a collection
of official regulations, since, in accordance with the laws in force,
official regulations are those published in the “Official Gazette of the
Republic of Macedonia”.
- The computer program makes use of the view modes and logical searching methods
created by the agency Akademik and intended exclusively to be used by the users,
not for their illegal use. In accordance with the laws of the Republic of
Macedonia, this computer program is copyright protected.
- One connection (password) may only be used by one user at a time.
It is forbidden to use one password by more persons at the same time.
- This program is designed to provide updated information about the daily
status of the legal regulations to the users, but not as a program that
gives advice, including legal advice to the users.
- The computer program is designed to provide easy copying or printing of
the regulations, but it is strictly forbidden to use any type of copied
or printed material from the database in commercial purposes.
- During the test period of “Akademika” computer program, optimal results
of the display have been achieved by using the Internet Explorer and
Mozilla Firefox search engines. If you are not satisfied with the display
of the legal regulations on your screen when using other search engines,
we advise you to use Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
program, without any prior notice.